Iran produces about 34 percent of the world’s pistachio alone.
Pistachio plant that has long been cultivated in different parts of Iran
There are wild pistachio forests in the North East, in particular Iran and Turkmenistan border.
And it is thought that The pistachio tree was domesticated and Planted in Iran about four thousand years ago.
Among the health benefits of pistachios:
- Hematopoietic due to iron,
- Strengthens the stomach
- Useful for peace of heart and calm the nerves
- Useful in relieving cough
- cure typical diarrhea and dysentery
Iran is the largest producer of saffron in the world. Suitable climatic conditions in North Khorasan, Razavi Khorasan, South Khorasan Caused the best and highest quality saffron Globally.
Health Benefits of saffron:
- Set digestive and excretory systems
- Improve eyesight and arthritis
- Prevent depression and insomnia
- Regulating blood circulation
- Help gums healthy
- and etc…
Technical Data Sheets